A real estate professional who specializes in short sales and is well-qualified can help you with the basic steps for a short sale transaction.
1. Complete a property valuation analysis — lenders will only approve a short sale if the borrower owes more than the property’s fair market value.
2. Contact the lender for a short sale application.
3. Collect all of the financial data and other information required by the lender — including a fact-based letter detailing borrower’s hardship and current financial situation.
4. List the property for sale with a REALTOR®.
5. Receive and ratify a purchase contract from a qualified buyer.
6. Send the purchase contract to the lender, along with all of the lender-required documentation.
7. Be persistent, but patient. Short sales tend to take a long time to get approved by the lender.
We can buy your short sale house fast in Texas! Markette Properties presents an unique, simple approach for selling your home! We are real estate investors. We buy houses in Texas just like yours! We are dedicated to the highest professional real estate standards for all of our clients.
Do you want to sell your house fast in Texas for top dollar with the least hassle? Give us a call! (210) 853-2788 or click the button below.