If you are being threatened with foreclosure, presently in foreclosure, or you have been informed that your home is soon to be sold at Sheriff’s sale, there are foreclosure protection options that may permit you and your family to rescue your home and repay the missed payments and costs assessed by the mortgage company over time. Here are some things to keep in mind:
1. Foreclosure of residential real estate is a lengthy process. Despite the fact that the foreclosure process takes time, you should act immediately.
2. Don’t wait to seek help. Ignoring foreclosure will only make things worse as time goes on, and may actually eliminate some otherwise available options.
3. Help is available. Chapter 13 bankruptcy is particularly well-suited to assist homeowners who have fallen behind in their mortgage and are facing foreclosure.
4. Chapter 7 bankruptcy may also be an option. While it is important to understand that this is only a temporary measure, it may be all that you need.
5. Beware of so-called “foreclosure defense” or “foreclosure assistance” firms.
Before considering bankruptcy, please contact an attorney who specializes in bankruptcy.
We can buy your house fast in Texas! Markette Properties presents an unique, simple approach for selling your home! We are real estate investors. We buy houses in Texas just like yours! We are dedicated to the highest professional real estate standards for all of our clients.
Do you want to sell your house fast in Texas for top dollar with the least hassle? Give us a call! (210) 853-2788 or click the button below.