How Does Listing With a REALTOR® Work?
There are many hurdles to overcome if you choose to list your house with a REALTOR®:
- Repairs and updates contracted, paid for, and completed before you list with a REALTOR®, if full market price is desired,
- While your house is on the market, it must be ready for showings every day,
- You must wait for a buyer to make an offer to purchase,
- Then, you and your buyer need to agree on a purchase price and terms that works for both parties,
- A licensed professional house inspection is conducted. All issues must be approved or corrected by the buyer,
- An appraisal is ordered by the lender. The appraisal amount needs to be as much, or greater than your buyer’s purchase price,
- Finally, the bank must give the final approval of your buyer so that the sale can be funded.
Not only does this take a lot of time, there are also many issues that can arise during the retail sales process, causing delays or cancellation of the sale. IF your house sells, you will pay closing costs and fees, plus the seller’s and buyer’s REALTOR® commission.
Don’t waste any more time and money. We are here to help you to sell your house fast.
Markette Properties is located in San Antonio and is a family owned and operated company. Our number one goal is to help you explore your options.
We are cash buyers of real estate properties. We buy houses in and around San Antonio metro areas for cash, and in most cases we handle all of the closing costs.
The process is simple:
- Call us now at (210) 853-2788 and schedule a no-cost, no-obligation appointment at your property,
- We will evaluate your house and discuss your financial situation,
- You will have several options presented based on your specific needs.