Are you a homeowner and facing a foreclosure? IF you are unable to make your mortgage payment, here are some things you need to do.
1. Don’t ignore the problem. The further behind you become, the harder it will be to reinstate your loan and the more likely that you will lose your house.
2. Know your mortgage rights.
3. Read your loan documents so you know what your lender may do if you can’t make your payments.
4. If you meet with a housing counselor, bring these documents.
5. Prioritize your spending. After health care, keeping your house should be your first priority. Review your finances and see where you can cut spending in order to make your mortgage payments.
6. Use your assets. Do you have assets, such as a second car, jewelry, a whole life insurance policy that you can sell for cash to help reinstate your loan? Even if these efforts don’t significantly increase your available cash or your income, they demonstrate to your lender that you are willing to make sacrifices to keep your home.
We can buy your house fast in Texas! Markette Properties presents an unique, simple approach for selling your home! We are real estate investors. We buy houses in Texas just like yours! We are dedicated to the highest professional real estate standards for all of our clients.
Do you want to sell your house fast in Texas for top dollar with the least hassle? Give us a call! (210) 853-2788 or click the button below.