As you begin the process of selling your house, consider these tips which will help when selling your home fast. Or, have you already listed with a REALTOR®, but are frustrated because you aren’t getting the traffic or offers you expected? Before you lower the price, consider these options.
1. Differentiate from the neighbors. Any improvements should be practical, and use colors and designs that will appeal to the widest audience.
2. Clean the clutter. This includes removing some furniture to make rooms look bigger, and putting away family photographs and personal items.
3. Sweeten the deal. In a down market, buyers are looking for a deal, so do your best to make them feel they’re getting one.
4. Improve curb appeal. Try to make certain that the exterior has a fresh coat of paint, and that the bushes and lawn are well manicured.
5. Get your home in “move in” condition. Aesthetics are important, but it’s also important that doors, appliances and electrical and plumbing fixtures be in compliance with current building codes, and in working order.
6. Pricing it right. It is important that the listing price is not out of line with other comparable homes in the market.
The bottom line: do everything you can to get the home in excellent shape, and be prepared to make some small concessions at closing. These tips, coupled with an attractive price, will increase the odds of getting your home sold.
We can buy your house fast in Texas! Markette Properties presents an unique, simple approach for selling your home! We are real estate investors. We buy houses in Texas just like yours! We are dedicated to the highest professional real estate standards for all of our clients.
Do you want to sell your house fast in Texas for top dollar with the least hassle? Give us a call! (210) 853-2788 or click the button below.