Planning to short sell your home? These tips might help you!
1. Contact your mortgage lender(s) and let them know you’d like to know more about how to short sale your home.
2. Ask your lender if you’re eligible for HAFA, or some other relocation assistance program.
3. Speak to your accountant and/or attorney to discuss the repercussions of a short sale.
4. Most lenders require the property to be listed by a real estate agent.
5. Take action! Make the best of a difficult situation.
Need to short sale your house? We have helped many homeowners successfully negotiate short sales with their lender. If you feel like you can’t keep up with the payments, we can buy your house fast in Texas!
Markette Properties presents an unique, simple approach for selling your home! We are real estate investors. We buy houses in Texas just like yours! We are dedicated to the highest professional real estate standards for all of our clients.
Do you want to sell your house fast in Texas for top dollar with the least hassle? Give us a call! (210) 853-2788 or click the button below.